Background Image

Warlock... WTF..

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by RayneF, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Val, you obviously do research you have a lot of information that is valid I've looked into a lot of it..
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i am on raid atm , i will reply later
  3. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Krayt... Do you play Eldar or you not an Eldar player?
    For some reason I can't shake this feeling that you're defending the developer for like a better way of putting it and supporting the concept of keep the Eldar UP...
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i have all factions at max level , everything unlocked on all factions
  5. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

So much this, I threw mine outta the window after shooting the umpteenth ally on the brink of death.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Well, this blew up.
    1)
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/eldar-loadout-guide.70219/
    for the build.
    2)
    You should not base the balance on Codex, Lore, Tabletop, any other WH40K-game or stories. You can refer to them but the only basis for balance should be keeping the game interesting and fair.
    3)
    @Krayt you did it! From being accused of Favoritism to Eldar-hatred. Guess the profile-picture is all that counts.
    4)
    Warlocks are fine. They are one of the most well-balanced, best classes in the meta. The only balance problem with Warlocks is that their powerful buffs make it hard to balance the rest of the Eldar.
    Krayt likes this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

he is new he doesnt know yet
  8. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

All I'm saying is they need more punch.. maybe give the "lightning" skill more bang for it's buck, or allow the warlock to have a psychic shockwave that blows all unfriendly away in every direction..
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

destructor already deals good damage since it benefits from enhanced , and the headshots are easy to get since it has no spread
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i dont have time to do a video so just know that the top of the eldar head dont have hitbox and :
    [​IMG]
    its a matter of skill , less aoe more damage
    who cares what equivalent it is ? it works , and the asc dont so take the tlsc , you will win against bolter or stormbolter equally
    hunters mark ahs same dps as hawks talon , instead of storm and fury you can take a mc tempest launcher wich basically does the same job wich you know ... are not unique weapons
    A lot of buildings have windows/high ground points where you can shoot people under 20 m and still have the advantage , fighting someone head on with an hawk is just retarded
    yeah over 800...
    [​IMG]