Background Image

Warlock... WTF..

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by RayneF, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

By everything
  2. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Also looked up and tried the other classes of the faction and same scenario..
    How ever I jumped on a rank one LSM and pounded people into the ground...
    So I call a huge BS to your Balanced thing..
  3. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Now I understand that if I go premium I will be ranked up on no time..
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Not my fault if people dont play the classes well , warlock isnt a damage dealer , apothecary is ,one is a support/healer the other one is a combat medic they dont have the same usefullness on the field
    For your sake you should look at good players videos and not entertain yourself with the average Ec shitter wich cant understand shit about the game
    Anyway pm me if u need help with the game
  5. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

You really are an egotistic one.. so full of yourself.. do you seriously believe your all that great that you could jump on a Warlock and take a Bolter to the face and walk away?
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Yes
    And btw i am the less egoist of my kind since i actually help people that want to get better
  7. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Would you say you label yourself, an elitist gamer
  8. So having some of the best support spells and having one of the best melee weapons in the game isn't enough you're saying?
  9. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

I guess if you narrow down the competition far enough you will always be the best. Since spells only applies to half the dedicated support classes ingame and with the sorcerer beeing the more offensive/selfish one of the two remaining the warlock comes out ontop with "best support spells". Best melee weapon only applies if you consider "swordtype" weapons do be the best tier and "one of" meaning it is not the best but atleast it belongs to the toptier (which apart from the painboy all supportclasses do). Indeed by those standards Warlock is hands down top of his own class of 1.
  10. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Okay I'm not really able to tell if you're bashing me or still talking about the same thing with the Eldar need more power because it's not balanced bit...