Background Image

Warlock... WTF..

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by RayneF, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

So I know that this is been hashed out so many times but I keep finding different things.. however I'm still one of those people who feels that the Warlock needs more power more juice, also I'm not that far into the game I just started recently does anybody have any idea when if ever that the Warlock actually starts being more powerful and not so squishy?
  2. It's Eldar, doesn't matter to the devs.
  3. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

PS, being someone who has played tabletop and the dawn of War franchise, I happen to know that warlocks have vastly more skills than this they don't just heal they don't just send a beam that causes someone to be less effective and they don't just have a little pistol that does Jack diddly squat.. where is the little bolt of lightning that actually does damage or that Shockwave that sent out that does damage and sends your opponent flying back? It'd be nice to have a farseer but I'm not actually asking for farseer Quality I don't need an Eldredge storm or mindwarp but something other than a beam of energy that heals you slow as s*** or a beam of energy that makes you weaker but not very much or pistol it does nothing or launching with a sword and a dash for that if you miss your screwed..
  4. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Wh
    Y do you say that??
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Warlocks are a core-class of an Eldar team. Like all Psychers, they are supporters. A melee-build with force can be viable, but Destructor is useless. A team should run 2-4 Warlocks in a group of 15 players, whereas 3+ will start hurting your DPS and become redundant.

Unless you know, what you are doing, run Charge-regen, Enhance and Embolden, focus on maintaining a 100% uptime of Enhance on as many players as possible and heal all who need it. The more you move, the better.
    Also, unequip your pistol.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Balance , they are supports not one man army
  7. Eldar only get nerfs most of the time.

HAPPY LSM> HAPPY ELDAR.
    Faeruin and Krayt like this.
  8. Tell that to Apoths with bolters. ;)
    Mainfold likes this.
  9. Velenor Subordinate

so then why do chaos sorcerers have Lash of Slaanesh or apothecaries have bolters?
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

because sorcerer dont have enhanced and apothecary is a close range healer
    the supports are perfectly balanced between each other