Background Image

Warlock Psychic Powers

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Dec 16, 2013.

?

Your Warlock loadout will be...

1. full support

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. full offensive

10 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. mixed

39 vote(s)
    72.2%
  1. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Well we have literally 0 info about wich psychic powers we will be able to use and how they will work, but we can guess!! :D

Also a poll, would you guys like to customize your Warlock to be somewhat more offensive instead of full support? even full offensive powers and no buffs? i have my doubts about the devs a allowing us to go for a full offensive focus with our warlock but i will like to have the chance to add some offensive powers.

I've been thinking about a system similar to how the runes of battle work in TT, we have 1 power that works different based on who we hit, for example Destructor/Renewer, if we hit a enemy with the power we will damage him and if we hit a friendly we will heal him... i think this system can make the Warlock a lot of fun but it may be horribly overpowered.
    Rickmar and CrazyCanadian24 like this.
  2. would allow him to blindly fire into a clash of enemies and allies which would make it kinda boring i think ^^

ability Foresight:
    the caster is shooting an invisible bullet into a direction which is kinda fast
    after casting it he is getting into a firstperson view of the bullet and can look around but not controll the bullet
    after a certain distance, hitting a wall, getting damaged or running out of energy you jump back into your body
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  3. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Yep it should be limited to single target powers and even then the lack of friendly fire will make it op, but at least i will like to have the 2 powers in 1 slot like in TT and have 2 "fire modes" to choose one of the other.
  4. BatBane BatBane Preacher

I love playing support characters, I will be putting everything it lets me into better support powers and items I may not always get much credit into beating other players on personal levels but it makes me feel good and is fun to know how much of an impact I had to my allies around me in the push towards victory.
  5. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

i would like mixed...i lke to support but i also want to destroy our enemies
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

We're supposed to support other but Warlocks are Warlocks because they used to be Aspect Warriors therefore they should kill as many people as possible with as much lightning as possible.
  7. every class in EC will be there to kill enemies as a mainrole
    some may just have some supportive things that they can do^^
    CrazyCanadian24 and NikolaNesic like this.
  8. Naurgalen Naurgalen Active Member

I support... by killing our enemy's faster :D. (full offensive here)
  9. I hope they dont turn Warlocks into the High Elf Archmages in the Warhammer Online!
    I can understand (eventhough i dont accept) that they put a supporter class in every race and warlocks are one of them, but i would hate to see that i need to "heal" certain amounts of players so i can damage properly
    Rickmar and CrazyCanadian24 like this.
  10. I personally prefer a mixed, more flexible strategy. I'll support my comrades in battle, but I won't be without a bit of a bite when attacked.