Background Image

Warhammer 40k Memes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Lord-Templar, Nov 18, 2013.

1. This is power armor looks like that of Starcraft. The helmet is built into the armor and there looks to be lack of backpack.
    MoterCrozz likes this.
  2. Ravion LordRavion Subordinate

No I just think the whole brony thing is annoying. Not that people shouldn't like it if they want to make there own Equine army of Hooved deviles thats is fine. But do keep in mind technically Brony-space marine crossovers is Heresy :p
  3. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

PURGE THE XENOS CROSSBREED OF MAN/FAKE HORSE/XENOS THINGY! *flamer thrower sprays everywhere* ^_^

[​IMG]
  4. Gorbatz Gorbatz Subordinate

The shoulders are all wrong for anything Terran. Terran infantry tech is all rounded and lacks aesthetic bells and whistles.

I think it might be fantasy Warhammer, but I'm not sure.

And all this rage from you guys just makes me want to post ponies even more. Seriously, if I do something it's all your own damn fault.
    Whiskey likes this.
  5. Ravion LordRavion Subordinate

I don't think i raged once, just accused you of Heresy.

[​IMG]
    Iyan, Forktress, Illifieth and 12 others like this.
  6. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

but arent we in control of our on actions? There for its our own fault lol
  7. Urilian Urilian New Member

Just wanted to say thanks you, I saw this some time ago and just could not get it to post properly.
    Also:

[​IMG]
  8. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

it gets tiring after a while when every single forum and website is plastered with it so id really appreciate it.

and btw. trolling is not something that is welcome here.
    ArmstrongDicksmasher likes this.
  9. Asurael Asurael Well-Known Member

On an off-topic thread about memes, I'd hardly consider MLP/40K memes trolling =P.
    SonOfKeuartoc, Whiskey and Gorbatz like this.
  10. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

if you post mlp stuff just to annoy people with it (not 40k memes in general) then thats obvious trolling, is it not ?
    MoterCrozz and Grall Stonefist like this.