Background Image

Warhammer 40k Memes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Lord-Templar, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

This is a meme thread so I will answer you with memes. (To at least partially stay on topic)
    "anti-semetic"
    [​IMG]

How do you know it was anti-semetic bro? The tau are a technologically advanced and wise species that span a huge empire of peace and harmony. Widely known for their cunning and military prowess.

Therefore relating them to the jews would be a compliment, not an insult. Therefore it's pro-semetic, not anti.

AND BY TELLING ME I SHOULD STOP COMPLIMENTING THE PROUD AND NOBLE JEWISH RACE, DENYING IT IT'S MUCH DESERVED WORSHIP, TIS YOU WHO ARE THE ANTI SEMITE!

and I will not be lectured by a bigot!
    VeravolCeyrsilde and SpaceHulk like this.
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Just wait till Rokdak arrives XD
  4. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

1. You posted a pic that's clearly inspired by the anti-semitic "Happy Merchant" meme, which in turn stems from the 1920s/1930s anti-semitism of Germany when the Jews were blamed for Germany's economic crisis. (Greedy globalist Jews trying to enslave the white people. Sound familiar? It's what the Alt-Right is using a justification for their anti-semitism nowadays. A century later and they are still using the same talking-point. Nothing has changed.)

Let's compare the two pics. Shall we?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/happy-merchant
    http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1508609332392.png?__cf_waf_tk__=0140630028VhSvmNzajtdhY43_Ex8F6z2VhA

2. You refered to the character in the pic as a Jew.

In summary: An anti-semitic pic and you said that the character is jewish.

Your first explanation was that it was a prank.
    Your second explanation was that it was meant as a compliment.
    I wonder what your third explanation will be...
    If you post anti-semitic stuff, the absolute minimum you can do is to stand by it and not to deflect.
    The-Mad-Magos likes this.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

So because I meme something that shares similarities with a hateful meme used by other people means That I'm therefore hateful and/or related to those people?

Sounds like something a bigot would think.

I had a dream that my children would not be judged by the dankness of their memes, but by the contents of their feels. -Martin Luthor King Jr.

Why are you killing the dream Zael? WHY ARE YOU KILLING THE DREAM?!

It's not a picture of a Jew though, it's a picture of a Tau. Not every picture of "the happy merchant meme" is about jews. Whether I see it and make a reference to the actual meme is irrelevant

OR ARE YOU SAYING THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME?!

He's clearly not Jewish tho. He's a tau. Seriously can't you tell the difference between Jews and tau?
    Geez.... you really are racist.

No it wasn't. I simply posted a vid. Your interpretation AND ASSUMPTION of the vid (Assuming? IN THIS CURRENT YEAR?!) is what gave you that conclusion.
    ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT IT WASN'T?! ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT MY COMPLIMENT WAS NOT ADEQUATE?! I'M SORRY I DO NOT MEET YOUR ABSURDLY HIGH STANDARDS!
    Are you kidding?! arguing with such a Anti-semetic nazi as you?! uh uh....no way dude. You're lucky I don't report you to the mods for your CLEAR disregard for memes, the jewish people, and my fe-fe's.
    1. I would NEVER stand behind ANY anti semitism unlike you Nazi.

2. and there you go with your unattainably high standards. Im sorry I don't post like the posters you see in "covergirl" but I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT SHITPOSTER WHO DON'T NEED NO ADMIN IN HIS LIFE! You will never know what it's like to be with a "real" shitposter.

Now get out of here before I report you for your online rape.
    VeravolCeyrsilde, The_Dokta and dx144 like this.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

8. Porter SpaceHulk Arkhona Vanguard

I love you.

9. upload_2017-10-23_8-2-22.png
    VeravolCeyrsilde, Xi0 and dx144 like this.
  10. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Yes.

You refered in writing to the character as a Jew.

So it wasn't meant as a prank, even though your response was posting a vid about pranks. Got it.

Your video nicely explains what kind of person a real shitposter is. Thank you very much.

@Asheru
    It is my opinion that Caentyr posted an anti-semitic picture and I would like to see all posts that include said picture (mine included) hidden.
    Please do whatever you deem appropriate. Thanks.