Background Image

Warhammer 40k Memes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Lord-Templar, Nov 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    SM: Guardsman, you don't think you're over-compensating for something?
    DaKaptin likes this.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

That part is a bit sad if you think about it, the guardsmen is over compensating , over compensating for the fact that on average he will live 18 hours or less
  3. He might actually be thinking "I'm overcompensating? Wait til you meet a Primaris Marine, then let's see who ends up 'over-compensating'!"
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I know what that Astarte is probably thinking.

>Purple irises evidence of albinism
    >albinism is a form of congenital disorder.
    >a congenital disorder is proof that the specimen, perhaps unknowingly, has decided to deviate from the norms of human biology
    >Deviation in such a manner is both insubordination and mutation
    > Remember to write to Guardsman No 133742's Commanding Officer stating that he should be transferred to an Auxiliary unit of Abhumans after immediate chemical castration and as punishment for the insubordination, be given the task of providing sponge-baths for the detachment's Ogryns for the rest of his life.
  5. More likely, "Glowing Purple eyes are a classic sign of Possession. Especially with that blank look upon his face. I'll just slowly reach for my Bolt Pistol....."
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  6. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Ho come one if we were to actually follow that logic, Cadia would have already fallen since the first black crusade because of the lack of population taking normal and vital roles in the guard. XD
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

8. Still not enough Dakka for your average Ork!
    Spock likes this.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher