Background Image

warhammer 40k loyalist paradox

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Caentyr, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

It starts off with this

Friendship is magic and magic is heresy

It's funny, its cute, and there's nothing heretical on the surface, (After all whats so heretical about PURGING HERETICS!!!!!!!) but think about it.

Friendship=Magic=Heresy
    or
    A=B=C

therefore

Friendship=Heresy
    or

A=C

and since friendship is heresy. The most un-heretical thing to do is to be the opposite of a friend or: an enemy.

All loyalists are considered "friends" to the emperor

With this knowledge in mind, the allies of the imperium are actually being heretical by not being enemies to the emperor. Even being slightly loyal to him makes you a heretic according to the above logic. ON THE FLIP SIDE being a enemy to the emperor make you a heretic as well.

2. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

The Emperor is the Enemy of All.

There is no greater evil in the Galaxy than he.

His psychic might in the Warp is a tumor, both upon reality and unreality alike.
  3. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I'm assuming this is a joke thread but Ill humor you. First of your basing your argument on a "meme" that is not cannon in the slightest to the lore and then you call us friends of the Emperor. We are not his friends, we are his loyal servants and his sons, not his friend. Such a work is to weak to call the bond we have with him. I'm sorry my friend- your logic is heresy!
    High_Adept_Zeth and DaKaptin like this.
  4. That's right. You choose your friends, Astartes don't get to choose if they serve to Emperor, they are mandated to, serve till death, and are expected to never question their master. They're his slaves.
    Whisper33 likes this.
  5. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Even in death they serve.
    High_Adept_Zeth and Whisper33 like this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

So does that mean all xenos are enemies but loyal since they oppose the Imperium?
    Caentyr and Whisper33 like this.
  7. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

Well said my heretical brother. I agree on everything but the slavery part, we serve because he is the emperor and we his loyal subjects. We are not slaves, we embrace him.
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Soooooo we just ignoring the black ships then? Got it.
    Whisper33 likes this.
  9. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  10. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member