Background Image

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ip

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DANNYBOY, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Hello all,

I've read rumors posted online that Bioware has obtained the IP for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and thus potential sequels. Seeing as how this likely to be the most active WH40K forum, I thought that I would ask the opinions and for any information regarding the topic from the rest of the fan base.

Best Regards,

Danerius xDAx
  2. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

After Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2, my faith in Bioware has all but deteriorated.
  3. Nixxx Ghostfiend First Blood!

4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

false rumor, war 40k ip it's on Sega hands. For example some space marine 1 player sended e mail to sega for obtain the blood raven dlc armor.
  5. Yes I heard about Sega obtaining a Warhammer 40,000 IP, just wasn't certain as to whether or not WH40K:SM was included. Thanks for the clarification, Sega seems pretty quiet on this front.
  6. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

I've not heard anything about it. Would be interested to see more input on this though.
  7. Hard to say, unless there's an outcry for more public knowledge about the IP then it's very unlikely that we will hear anything until a new title is officially announced.
  8. Azurose Azurose Member

I believe sega picked up all war game from thq.
  9. Matobar Matobar Moderator / Keeper of the Light

I never saw anything about DoW or Space Marine getting picked up by anyone. I did see Sega getting the Warhammer Fantasy rights, and that they were giving them to Creative Arts to make a Total War style game for Warhammer, which will be epic.

But I still don't know about Sega having DoW or SM.
  10. Asterix85 Asterix85 Subordinate

Any game produced by relic is now in sega's hands.