Background Image

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr

Discussion in 'Other GW Licensees' started by JudgeBane, Jul 15, 2015.

1. God Emperor Hogan Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

They added a crafting system like...a week or week and a half ago....no more than 2 weeks ago though.

Haven't seen an update since then though but I don't think it's scheduled to release any time soon so that's ok heh.
  2. Tarantus Tarantus Arkhona Vanguard

1+

I was thinking about that from time to time and really dont like the approach :) It should be classical/orchestral/chants, not zogin space elf trance mix :) This shows that they arent that deep into 40k as we wished or initial developers of EC were. But of course, synthetic music is a lot easier to make and..cheaper.

I will be forced to listen for my own tracks, not a big deal :)
  3. God Emperor Hogan Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

Did the Dev team for this game die?

I haven't seen my alpha build update on steam in like...a month.
    FrankM likes this.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I hope not! It was looking good last I checked.
  5. Frank FrankM Curator

last thing i heard was the april fools joke and the promise that the real patch notes will release the following week. but then they poofed and stayed silent the remainder of this month. maybe they have been hard at work
  6. God Emperor Hogan Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

1.7 gig update today finally.

Assassin is in with its 3 sub classes.

I have no idea what I'm doing on the melee one...I die in the first room every time haha. She's so squishy.
  7. Frank FrankM Curator

4 weeks late. still happy
  8. Valrak Valrak Well-Known Member

New update is live and we finally are able to play a new class, the ASSASSIN! Also another big feature is the Cabal system which has also been added, the game is giving us new content and developers are meeting their promises, I think this game may be one of the few Warhammer titles that does the IP justice! Hope you enjoy the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL_RBTksjQc
    FrankM, LOBOTRONUS and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  9. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Nice, an actual update. I'm really hoping this game does well, it's been damned hard to find a game that does a better-than-mediocre job of bringing 40K to life.

Also, how would anybody here feel about GW signing off on a 40k VR game? I tried an Oculus Rift last night and I thought it'd be a pretty neat idea to combine the two.

EDIT: Keep coming back to the idea of it being like an investigative survival-horror game where you play as an Inquisitorial Acolyte investigating a possible Chaos cult on a Hive World. Cut off from your master and much of your resources, you are required to gather what you can (both information and weapons) and attempt to find out the source of the Hive's growing sense of evil. Encounters with deranged cultists and creepy possessed psykers, meeting with Underhive gangs and Guilders, escaping from some daemonic creature sent to hunt you, disturbing artifacts, the works.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Would be nice to have something like this game but about the Eldar - like, pick up an Aspect Shrine and develop your skills as an Aspect Warrior sent along your kin on some missions