Background Image

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by JudgeBane, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Really? I'm more concerned with the animations. They're kinda....wonky. Like the chainsword swing animations on the Inquisitor make zero sense to me heh.
  2. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

3. Plasma Cannon is a joy easily my favourite gun at present
    Multi-melta is underwhelming
  4. I broke down and bought it last night. I only did one mission with a Crusader melee. I can't tell if it's the game or my computer but there are definitely times where it seems to be dropping in FPS. I think my computer actually handles EC better than this somehow.

Definitely rough but I see potential. I hope the animations, target detection, attack detection etc get tighter and smoother.

I like that there seems to be plenty of gear slots to use, and some skill trees to further specialize within the class as well. I'm looking forward to Psykers being able to get played.

Are there going to be other skills to unlock or will each weapon just have locked 4 skills only modifiable with gear?
  5. Alpha only started last Friday so it really is bleeding edge of it, First Two Day was all but unplayable for me, Improved alot with he last two builds.

I'd like to see the Weapon skills be "slot-able" across weapon types for maximum customisation/Crafting potential
  6. I wonder if they'll put PvP in this. The way it seems to be balanced with PvE it seems there could be a possibility.

Clearly not a priority, but always welcome additional features.
  7. They mentioned you could raid other player fortresses, which sounds a lot like Van Helsing's tower defense mini-game.
  8. Derp...I even read that last night and forgot about it heh.

Here's hoping for Dreadnought Fortress guards while I'm away purging heretics :D
  9. I know it's alpha but still I'm waiting to see how or if they are gonna improve the animations, I kinda like what I am seeing so far but the animation quality is mandatory for me in a 40k game. It's the main reason I stopped playing EC so ain't gonna make the same mistake again, as promising as it seems to be, need to give it some time.
  10. You mean you don't like seeing them do a Mario jump for a "Jetpack" attack on the melee Crusader? :D