Background Image

Wargamingmamas

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by wargamingmamas, Jul 22, 2016.

1. wargamingmamas Recruit

Hi we‘re a beginning painting Studio based in Czech Republic Called Wargaming Mamas. Despite the fact we‘re all disabled, it doesn‘t stop us to do creative and reasonable work. Our goal is to get amongst best miniature painters in the world.

We’d like to know your opinion about our project.

Do you like our web http://wargamingmamas.com

Do you like the content of it, graphical interface and examples

What should we add to the web

Are the prices acceptable to you

We will be grateful for your feedback. You can also support us by ordering our services. We will comply with all your requests plus you will get a satisfying feeling that you helped needy.

Looking forward to your response
    Bladerunner777 and Sofferenza like this.
  2. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Disclaimer: I never played TT and likely never will.

With that said, I'm not sure how many people will be interested in that. From what I can tell, large part of playing the tabletop is assembling the miniatures and painting them yourself, so letting someone else do it defeats the purpose.

Hopefully, people who actually do play TT will correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption.
  3. Moved due to being in the wrong area.
  4. Sariel Searva Ordinate

There are plenty of people that don't like the hobby aspect of it and just want to play the game.
  5. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Naah, there are many players who have huge armies but cannot\don't like\ don't have time to paint. Part of my army was also painted by a friend of mine and some single miniatures by proffessional miniature painters.