Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. For what it is worth, I support the "Warboss Thrakka Initiative". *puts a Warboss Thrakka 2017 bumper sticker on his Wave Serpent*
    bossaroo and DaHatebringa like this.
  2. Sownds lyk sum sneeky knife earz ploy ta run uz ova wid ur stupid spashe frisbee trukk...

I approve. :OrkMoon:

Us Blood Axes wud neva fall fore that, cos we got da smarts, but those stoopid gits from da otha klanz wud get confoosed by it an' get krushed... Ain't got nuffin against me evil sunz or goff brothas, but iz always fun watchin' da deathskullz gettin' krump'd...
  3. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

First, he has to go to the garrison and beat every other Ork outfit leader in 1 on 1 combat (best of 3 matches), no other restrictions.

If he ends up winning them all, then he's more than earned it.

It's the Orkiest way to solve this.
  4. Cydonia Cydonia Active Member

I can't read that bumper sticker. Can you back your serpent up a tiny bit without road killing me?
  5. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Thats...(shit i cant deny it!) well you see, we vote him for warboss not due to this ferocity on combat, but for being there for everyone(felt gay to type that, i better go wash my eyes with some powerfist executions), he helped the ork faction a lot and.... yeah he kinda deserves it

fuck, now i really want a battle of all the outfit leaders to decide who is the warboss, that is too orky to not happen
  6. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

I'd love ta clang with a warboss leadin a waagh - in game.
    Git Choppa gonna put a warboss skull on me spikey bits.

xD
  7. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Pretty hard to actually find the waaaghbosses of other outfits, mostly because so few other outfits exist and it's hard to get a hold of them. Back when the EB match between ToC/VI and Orks/DLB was scheduled, we of DLB were frantically searching for other klans to join us in the battle. What we found were a few squad-sized groups, and in the end we could only get a 5-man FBI band with us into the match (kudos to them though, they were awesome).