Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

This whole thread is not to be taken seriously. The only idea that could be good here is to reward the best player of the month, those kind of things, don't take it that hard. Of course it will most likely not happen just let us have our fun.
  2. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

Honestly, I think it would hold more weight if we had community leaders instead of these cardboard cut outs that are yelling us to win 100000000+ games while they fart about on thier command ships.

Thrakka for overfiend of the ork faction is obvious

The rest of the factions can hold community elections to vote for their leader.

The elected leader of a faction has special armour ONLY they can wear that it 100% cosmetic, capes and shit yo.

After an election they get to keep a going away present like a shoulderpad or something and the new leader gets the gear.

Wait...

This is starting to sound like the WARLORD function of EC

@Oveur
    Roon, bossaroo and Talron like this.
  3. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Bizarro Blops Squad is a clan.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I SEZ DAT SKARBLITZ AN' THRAKKA SNAZZFINGAS NEED TA FIGHT IT OUT OVER WHO GETS TA BE DA WARLORD UV DIS WAAAAAGH!
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  5. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

We wouldnt even be having this conversation if the dialog for skarblitz wasn't so HALF ASSED AND TERRIBAD> Seriously who the hell is writing it? Why has no one said "hey, that doesn't sound very orky " over at BE? Seriously its small things like this that make the community think you hate orks. total fail.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'z seen Orkier 'uumies! An' Tuffer Eldar Dan dat Skarblitz. Maybe We'll jus' call 'im Blitz afta Thrakka winz, fer 'ow fast 'e runs away.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  7. PUT YER CLUBBAS N' CHOPPAS UP FORE THRAKKA BOYZ!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  8. Thrakka for Ork President I say. He is so orky if he were born in the W40K universe and orkz found him on a planet, they would make him their new warboss. :OrkGoff:
  9. Brother Molochi ParanoidL Steam Early Access

Why is Vola endorsing the foul greenskins?! They must be purged!

Only kidding, I love Thrakka. Would be cool if he got something like this, but I highly doubt it will ever happen honestly.