Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

I am for that but i think it is a good idea in general to reward the players who have been a part of the community. either with bosspoles or other things like a community spotlight. there are many good passionate people about the game.
    Tenevhrael likes this.
  2. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

I confirm, Thrakka is much bigger top priority elimination target by the high commander Belial than any other orks. I don't think we ever heard about an ork called Skarblitz in the past.
    Ashgarm and Talron like this.
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

@Thrakka ya hear dat Boss? Even dat dead 'ard Space Marine boss sez you'z bigga den Skarblitz!
    Ashgarm and Tenevhrael like this.
  4. Well I think Thrakka is already the Orc Warboss. Giving him his own character is between him & the Devs.
    I can say DLB is a solid group that has been forged by Thrakka, and i havnt tasted more devastating defeats than when ive faced DLB lately
    Ashgarm likes this.
  5. Ghosar Recruit

Oh you should try playing the BLOP team. Only then will you taste the true meaning of standing zero chance to win a game. Your pain will not last long if you are attacking, as you may not even cap a single point.
    EpicHiLuss likes this.
  6. Details Details The Spriteful

we can't probably just get rid of skarblitz, he got an artwurk

but some specific guild focused campaigns where da respektiv player bosses get a spotlight instead of skarblitz/abbadon/belial/jain zar would be delicious
    and with a few momentarily number tweakings and alternative rewards we could start seeing a players driven element to the campaigns on top of experimenting with warlord mechanics

for example:
    standard 4 way campaign with a set number of victories needed
    elected boss get buffs for the duration of the campaign
    elected boss appears on the world map when in game or queueing
    scoring victories, kills and executions while with a boss gives additional points for the campaign plus points on the boss contest
    having ypur boss lose, get killed or executed hampers said progression
    winning or losing with a boss against another boss is extra rewarding/damaging
    only one boss wins the side contest and the boss contest faction gets a small fancy cosmetic (a honorary reskinned pauldron with kill markings relevant with the numbers of the played campaign and the name of da boss would be awesome)
  7. Mungus Bigdakka Ricard First Blood!

For those non-orks who think Thrakka is the de-facto Warboss of our faction... You'll think that even more if you ever join the biggis/strongis team and hear him lead a WAAAAAGH. He somehow manages to rattle off commands while maintaining the proper orky attitude... Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

+1 for the "biggest boy of every faction looks special" idea.
  8. Chewdakka Regz First Blood!

I say no.

No single person is bigger than the game. Give him a shoutout on twitch stream maybe but dont go noshing the guy off just because youre fanbois.
  9. The what now?
  10. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

@Thrakka Ey B0ss..... i heard you like to be in Campaign Initiative with "Panzees" Warboss,"Spiky mahreens" Warboss and "da Beakies" commander.