Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MacBeth MacBeth Well-Known Member

Dammit Vola, yer a Deathwatch Watch Master, our goal is to purge these foul Xenos, not idolize and elevate them!

However I wouldn't oppose this, it'd be a blast to shoot at a giant green pirate.... Digganob!
    Khaernakov and Talron like this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Would be proppa Orky dat would. Even lorewise Orks always compete to be da best. This would add that fun layer of fluff to the faction methinks.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I'd like this, but all I can think of is "this is game depth, and the devs abhor depth in this game".
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Remember though these ideas are nice but they need to start small. Simply giving Thrakka the bosspole would only be the start. But even if others did get the option to earn their way up to it he still has more than paid his dues. This thread was made to highlight someone who has gone out of their way to help others in this game. They even had at once point mentioned giving certain players bonuses based off of their forum presence I do believe. So again this isn't about making him stronger than everyone else but instead getting the ball rolling in the right direction.
  6. I'm for replacing Skarblitz with Thrakka but I wouldn't give people any items since you don't want people trying to game the system in a sense to compete for stuff. I like the idea of guild people getting to write the campaign message/have their name used in it because it isn't a lasting "material" reward. You wouldn't want to give someone a super special permanent reward when their behavior could change in the future. I'd rather people receive "honors"/shoutouts than rewards. They're easier to do too.
    Houngar, bossaroo and Talron like this.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Well to all the orks out there and maybe even nonorks do you agree with Plugga? If you want things to happen you all need to do what orks do best and become very vocal about it. The community can make change happen. If you have any ideas through them out there.
  8. Morkrazz'l Rokstompa Tenevhrael Arkhona Vanguard

Pretty sure they were already doing this? At some point I recall Thrakka or someone mentioning it, may have misheard though.
    bossaroo likes this.
  9. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I see Five Five and four grotz who favc da loomin' fret ov da foot of Mork.
    bossaroo likes this.
  10. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

They mentioned that when Warlords were still a thing in matches, and Mork knows when THOSE will be coming out. My guess is in 12-16 months, at the earliest (if at all).