Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, did the onslaught of the Greentide, this campaign, cause disturbance in our image?
  2. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

Lets not bring that into this thread their are to many screaming forums about it.
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

THRAKKA SNAZZFINGAS BE DA ONLY WARBOSS FER DIS WAAAAAGH! 'E NEEDZ 'IMSELF SUMFIN' SPESHUL TA SHOW DAT HE'Z DA BEST AN' BIGGEST BOSS 'ROUND 'ERE! ZOG DAT SKARBLITZ GIT!

DIS IZ WAAAAAAAGH! SNAZZFINGAS, AN' DONTCHA FERGET IT!
  4. HE NEEDZ A BOZZPOLE WIT DA HEADZ O' ALL DA OTHER LEADAHZ ON IT! VALRAK, SKARBLITZ, RAGNAR, DA GITZ WHO LEAD DA PANZIEZ AN DA SPIKEY 'UMIEZ!
  5. GIEV THE WARBOSS A BOZZPOLE WID AN SKULL FOR EVRY CW HES WON! DEDUCT UN IF HE EVA SHULD "LUSE" UN, EVEN TOUGH DAT WURD DUSNT EXIST IN THRAKKAS VOCALBURIEZ!
  6. Warboss Sickytoof Karond Steam Early Access

Sure, why not.

Might be nice though to widen the concept. IF, and it's a big if, campaigns ever become somewhat player-driven, faction leaders or even subleaders serve a purpose and should be able to look a bit different on the field to signify it. Like, they've said at some point that it would be more of a council in charge, and so the members of that council could be made to stand out a bit for each faction. If they also provide some interesting things to the rest of the community, like special vehicles that happens every X time the faction plays on a specific map (choice by the council), it could be swell.
    Talron likes this.
  7. I dunt fink Thrakka needs any speshul model or anyfing, we all know 'ez da boss already!
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Rather than give a single player a unique cosmetic it would be interesting, at one point, that theres one particular cosmetic (unique boss pole) that is only given to da boss who is da best.

Like, once a month the stats are taken and whoever is the best gets to wear the poll till the next month, where the victor either has a chance to hold onto it by being da best once again or get it taken away from him by a more competent boss. Or hell this little "competition" starts each campaign rather then each month.

What stats are good to use as the deciding factor is tough though. I guess match wins as a squad lead would be the simplest, and later on as the Warlord once that gets implemented.
  9. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Dat's a bluddy good idea! Gives da udda bosses sumfin' ta do.
    bossjesse and Djemo-SRB like this.
  10. Iron Ironangel2k3 Steam Early Access

See, dis Skarblitz, 'ez a bit of a git, coz 'e iz tryin ta bribe us wif armer. Now, armer makes you ded 'ard, and dat lets you kill fings longer, but any mek can slap togevva sum armer. It ain't 'ard! It iz ded 'ard but it ain't 'ard ta do, iz wot I mean. All dis finkin iz makin me 'ead 'urt. Anywayz, I neva seen no Skarblitz out gettin' stuck in wif da boyz. Maybe I jus' ain't been around wen 'e doz it, but I see Thrakka all da time, an' I finks, "Now datz 'ow a warboss doz it".

So I gess wot I'z tryin' ta say 'ere, iz dat Skarblitz is a git and Snazzfingaz is da real boss.
    Nvincible and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.