Background Image

Warboss Thrakka

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Make Thrakka a real Warboss?

1. Yes, give him a unique model and or item/weapon/cosmetic

2. No he dont need no puny umies elpin is Waaagh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Okay so im just gonna throw this idea out there but i do believe Thrakka should get some form of reward for literally being the ork Warboss in EC. The man has basically monopolized the entire faction and I think it would actually be a blast to see him in game with maybe a unique model or some form of unique equipment that made him feel like a real Warboss in game. Im curious as to see what you orks have to say about this and if there is enough positive feedback maybe even try to bring it up to the devs next stream. I've always like the idea of fighting a true Waaagh led by a real Warboss. Also this isnt a thread about giving orks more powerful things its about recognizing someone that is trying to help an entire faction and even some of the other factions enjoy their stay in EC. So now it is up to everyone else to make enough noise out there but you have my vote.
  2. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

@Thrakka is the real warboss not the shoulder pad imposter we have currently.
  3. JKRevan Steam Early Access

I FOLLOW DAT BOSS SNAZZFINGAS, THAT SKARBLITZ GIT IS JUST A GIT.
  4. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

Yep.... I totally endorse this THRAKKA FOR WARBOSS!!!!!!!
    Ashgarm likes this.
  5. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

6. I agree , and like the idea! I WAGGH FOR THRAKKA! GIIVEIM DA BANNER!
    Ashgarm likes this.
  7. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Thoz puny bossess whoz are followed by even punniez grotz are all grot hoarderz! But as long Da Waaagh goez on raight and propa with foightz to be foight, loot to be looted and gitz to be stomped, me'z not care...

Also WHO IZ THIZ 'ERE 'UMIE MESSING WITH DA ORKY BUSINESS, TRYIN' TO TELL UZ WHAT TO DO?!

STOMP DA GIT, BOYZ! :OrkGoff:
  8. Abatos Abatos Subordinate

SKARBLITZ DON"T EVEN EXIST!! I AIN'T EVER SEEN EM!! THRAKKA IS DA WARBOSS AND HE DON"T NEED NO FANCY TRINKETS TA PROVE IT!!
    Ashgarm likes this.
  9. The Trash Man Tankhead1 Arkhona Vanguard

Skarblitz tried to buy us with cheap shoulder pads since he is a huge git, Thrakka actually went through and kump'd the umiez, da spikey boyz and the panzies. #MakeOrkhanaOrkyAgain If you disagree you will be visited by the trashman and get trashed on.
    danny+devito-640.jpg
  10. Eihger Eihger Active Member

WHAT DU YA MEAN?

IN DA BEGINNIN DA DEVS MADE THRAKKA'S MODLE. DEN DEY MADE ALL DA BOYZ TA LOOK LIEK 'IM

HE AINTS NEED A NEW MODEL, WEZ NEED WUNS DAT DUN LOOK LEIK THRAKKA
    Forj likes this.