Background Image

War Just Kicked In. What Founder's Pack You'll Buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dimitrius_Kirrolov, Jun 26, 2014.

?

Which Founder's Pack you'll buy?

1. WARRIOR PACK ($40) - I'm normal

32 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. SERGEANT PACK ($80) - I'm above normal

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. CAPTAIN PACK ($120) - I'm beyond the "above normal"

34 vote(s)
    30.9%
  4. HERESY PACK ($250) - Shut up, I'm better than all of you 3 combined

12 vote(s)
    10.9%
  5. XENOS PACK ($450) - Do I have to remind someone who's the Boss here?

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. I won't buy the Founder's Pack - I like a fully baked game from the start

7 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Not buying the pack, I would rather wait the game to be there and buy it rather than buy it and wait the game to be there (even if little less).

Not that I disapprove the founders pack, I just have never been one for any super-exclusive stuff or cosmetics/banners.

EDIT: Love that poll btw, made me laugh a bit :D
    Dimitrius_Kirrolov likes this.
  2. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

I really wonder if those 2 votes for the Xenos pack are real...
    Dimitrius_Kirrolov and Ted like this.
  3. Kappa Kappa Prefectus

Especially because imo the Heresy Pack is better.
  4. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Congrats Be, you're 8020 dollars richer as seen by this poll. I wonder if I can test this transparency and ask how much money the founders program is making... and what it's going to.
    Kaldor-Draigo likes this.
  5. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike!

Although its a bit early to report on Metrics, I'll paraphrase Miguel from Facebook:

"Over 2000 NEW founders in the FIRST 10 sec. Blowing ALL our estimate for Load Balancing. Be Patient if site is slow."
  6. Ahremer Member

'Amazing'
    I've seen no difference between this 'alpha footage' and the game Space Marines. The whole HUD looks pretty similar. This and the ridiculous prices dehyped me completely.

I'm astonished that people regardless of the underwhelming videos throw their money away for this..
  7. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Probably because people read what the developers post and realize none of these are production assets and is simply a gameplay test.

But hey Kickstarters have gotten much more money for showing less
  8. Really?
  9. Ahremer Member

But this is no kickstarter program. They said that the game is financed, that they need no more money to complete what they originally intended to be included by release.
    It's my understanding that this money is some kind of 'extra boost' they will use for some unplaned extras or something like that. This and the fact that they indeed built upon Space Marine throws quite the bad light upon those videos.
  10. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Yes the game is financed, but that doesn't mean they've begun production of it. Thats the key point here.

They have said many times that they want to get the gameplay down and are using Space Marine has a strong source of inspiration.

Think of it like this. They are trying to bring gameplay up to Space Marine standards, then iterate and change things.