Background Image

Want try to take on PVE Co-Op alone? Theoretically, winning is possible (Not possible).

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

With Vets, it's gonna be on a "normal" difficulty lol. The only way I think that I could even last is by playing as an Apothecary....

Do the Nids see stealth?
  2. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

I didn't think stealth would work against Nids, because stealth is purely a graphics change right now so it would have needed extra AI coding. But I had to test to be sure. And sure enough nids can see you when you're cloaked... I died super fast.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No
    No
  4. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

No? How'd you fight a Warrior as a mere Tac?

So they don't see Scorpions?
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

How do you fight a warrior as a mere apoth? Playing vet will just give you more armor it will change nothing for pvE
    No they see scorpions sorry i miss typed
  6. Tior Elsworth Tior Steam Early Access

At least I can heal up with an Apoth, especially with a Vet Apoth. I think I'd be more survivable on an Apoth.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You will die
  8. Attach melta bomb to warrior, run around until warrior gets stuck somewhere, get new bomb from crate, bomb again.
  9. Best success I've had was with a Triparte wielding Dark Reaper set up to run as fast as possible, that has enough firepower to kill the gaunts, and the big weapon to kill the Warrior, all in one convient, if unwieldy package.
  10. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

Well, this is how I do it:

Step 1- Approach with muh-bolter
    Step 2- Die
    Step 3- Rinse and repeat.