Background Image

Waiting times for Eldar matchs?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Redjacc, Mar 24, 2018.

1. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Herd the cats 1st, clean out your salt
    i haven't mentioned anything about any of that and yet your salt flows.
    Stop being thraxsus at any mentioned of eldar
  2. I named pure facts and you call it salt. Lol. And thraxxxxxxxxxxus even mor elol/
  3. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Yet you prove my point, i didnt mention any of that nor did i dispute any of it. i called your knee jerk reaction salt and a thraxus type reaction and you prove my point.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Im gonna just step on in here and say that this needs to simmer down before it becomes an issue. Lets keep the salt down as much as possible mkay =D
    data_angel and Faeruin like this.
  5. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]
    Talron, Krayt and Faeruin like this.
  6. NP then. Pick CSM que and please leave leave the rest eldar without "fix it to be fun" because its assymetrical and need to adapt. Otherwise you will face SM clones in clown dresses.

We are biting a dead horse anyway.

BTW thaxxxus proved real skill of LSM in Krayt's famous vid. So clearly its eldar's fault that loyalists cant be balanced to match Esports and casual gaming against tryhards of csm or eldar or orks

@Durash lol you made my morning
    Durash likes this.
  7. Wolf Steel Wolf-Steel Subordinate

So keeping this thread to on-topic, what are the popular queue times for Eldar in terms of US Central time?
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Starting around 4pm, significantly sooner or later depending on your luck, might run until 10-12 pm.
  9. At 30min spot queues, should give you the notion that no one is on.

Allow your account to be open to, All Regions. I'm EST,US and I'm still able to get some games between 7pm - midnight (N. Virgina and Frankfurt). Mondays will gave me a game right after lunch (1pm EST).

Besides the Saturday event (2pm - 10pm EST), there's a player run WAAAGH! Wednesday, that seems to have suddenly fallen through.