Background Image

WAAAGH! Rokdak!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Jan 8, 2018.

1. SO! I been gittin' sick of how all deze gitz are moapin' about no gamez, an' a distinct lack of orks in dis mudball.

So..ENTER.WAAAGH! ROKDAK! Yea..

Wot dis fing is, is a weekly event bein hosted by yers truely; where ladz from any guild/faction can come online and just play orks fer a few rounds! Very casual fingy, no strings attached n all dat nonsense...

Hopin' to raise awareness fer da endangered species dat is orkses, an have sum fun with gitz from all over tha community!

*Humie speak version*

WAAAGH! Rokdak is an event I'm organizing weekly from now on at 7 pm EST on Saturdays, in which people from any faction/guild/etc can log on and play orks with us for a few rounds. Not much to it, no allegiance/blood pact required.

We had an event last week that went pretty well, with members from URSA and WCA participating and helping make the thing possible. Due to how well that went I thought I'd go ahead and open the event up to the general public. Currently we're using the main EC discord but I plan on making a discord to help organize the whole thing better.

So yeah, weekly fights as Orks is the general idea. Very casual, and usually very fun/spergy/chaotic in voice chat.

SO YEA! Clear yer calenderz an git ready fer fightz every Saturday!

Edit:

Dis 'eres the discord!
    https://discord.gg/yacvpkk
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

The last time we ran this event we had roughly 30 ork boys show for the event throughout the night. Lets see if we can bump that up to about 40 next time.
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  3. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Hmmm derz a new warboss der iz. Gunnu need to make more 'splosions for me kannon den. Now I get more 'eads for me pointy stikk!
  4. WAAAAGH!
    1354324250602_zps946210aa.jpg
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  5. Make sure ya lot join the discord if youze interested in participatin' in the weekly fights! Linkz on da main post.

If the link aint workin' fer yaz let me know, been havin sum issues wit it lately.
  6. Any gitz datz interested in participatin' in da foight tonight make sure ya join tha discord!
  7. How bad are the queues for Da Boyz during the week days?

Thinking about coming back, I stopped playing after most of DLB left and the queue times went to hell.Ive got a 40K itch now that DOWIII cant scratch but I'd rather not be joining 30 min+ queues for the majority of the week.
  8. Things during the week are still pretty slow, but I'm thinking of having one of the Nobs run mobs on Wednesdays soon, haven't thought up a proper time yet though I think. So far I'm thinking 5pm EST.
  9. OI YOU LOT! WEZE 'AVING LITTLE MINI RALLIES NOW AT 6PM EST ON WEDNESDAYS! DETH DUFFAZ GONNA BE LEADIN' EM! MAKE SURE YOU GITZ KIT OUT N' SHOW UP!
    Nvincible likes this.