Background Image

Vote On Which Faction You'd Like To See Designed Next.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torrential, Feb 5, 2015.

?

Vote on which faction you'd like to see added next, you can pick 2 preferences.

1. Tau Empire

2. Imperial Guard

3. Dark Eldar

4. Necrons

5. Chaos Daemons

6. Other: Please name, Sisters of Battle, Inquisition, Imperial Knights, Militarum Tempestus, Tyranids

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm dead wrong about black holes being described as "a region of spacetime exhibiting such a strong gravitational pull that no particle or electromagnetic radiation can escape from it?" because that spells eventual crushing to me. Perhaps you are briefly stretched on your way to being smashed in the core, then again it's physically impossible at this point to observe what happens when you enter it.
  2. Yes it does have a strong gravitional pull, no argument there. But you are wrong for trying to correct me on what i said. What i said was 100% true. Thats what astro physicists believe anyaways, and also what my astronomy prof teaches. So ill stick with what i said earlier :)
  3. I'm just going to go ahead and wash my hands of this topic, my views on theoretical physics are unimportant to this discussion, but I will conclude that it seems only logical that the core of something that has so strong of a gravitational pull that not even light can escape it would mean that the things in the center of said entity are crushed.
  4. The theory is that after something is broken apart into a stream of atoms, it will be funnelled through a region of space, like tooth paste through a tube
  5. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Everyone knows black holes can be placed in boxes.
    [​IMG]
    BlackLotus likes this.
  6. Claive Recruit

Tyranids as a playable character faction.