Background Image

Vote On Which Faction You'd Like To See Designed Next.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torrential, Feb 5, 2015.

?

Vote on which faction you'd like to see added next, you can pick 2 preferences.

1. Tau Empire

2. Imperial Guard

3. Dark Eldar

4. Necrons

5. Chaos Daemons

6. Other: Please name, Sisters of Battle, Inquisition, Imperial Knights, Militarum Tempestus, Tyranids

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Greetings all, this is a post about what faction you'd like to see in the game next, to give the devs some feedback on player preference for their design phase and plan ahead.

You can vote for 2, so it's your 1st and 2nd choice.

I apologies I cannot put all the armies names in the poll. If the other column is sufficiently big, I or someone else can break down these choices into a separate poll. So please list which faction you are voting for if you select, other. Perhaps an official poll could run with more options in the future.

Other: Sisters of Battle, Inquisition, Imperial Knights, Militarum Tempestus, Tyranids (Playable). I've added Tyranids (Playable) to the list to be fair to all fans and cover as many votes as I can.

I realise it is early days, but feedback is always helpful.
  2. Da_Git Da_Git Active Member

Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle.
    Chupachab likes this.
  3. wups sorry
    that link was only for founders =/
  4. Watch me as I predict the future...
    Tau.

Have had a few of these threads before, I'm even working on their concept art because I don't want puncy Eldar butt Tau.
  5. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

Squats or Jokaero. Or Squat Jokaero! ;)
  6. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

The thread name is very confusing, these are more like factions that may get included next then designed next, we all know those would be Eldar and Ork.

Either way, Tau obviously. First, they're my favorite faction. Second, I think they'll add more variety to the game and are the easiest to work with. Necron and IG are hard to implement. Dark Eldar and SoB are not popular enough. Grey Knights are just Psychic Space Marines. Chaos Daemons should be special classes in CSM.
  7. would not mind sisters of battle so in my off time when nothing is happening I can sit there and eye boggle them :p *Drool*
  8. As much as I find the Tau boring, it'd feel pretty good blasting everything in site with rail guns

[​IMG]
  9. Sinistrous Sini Subordinate

Gotta say that would be enjoyable ;D Though tearing someone apart atom by atom wouldn't be too bad either :3