Background Image

Voice Communication Based On Hierarchy.

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Exzelenz, Oct 27, 2013.

1. AntAl Popyachslo Menial

Who need need to RTFM before it to late!
    Thx for info ;)
  2. Deni Darkness Member

My brother - a big fan of the Imperial Guard. Will this race, or not?
  3. John Patterson Active Member

We definitely need rank based channels.
  4. Deni Darkness Member

I agree completely.
  5. Mic in your mouth, while you scream:

"HERESY!"
  6. Morlock Grumbuldook Prefectus

My words exactly.
    Also in addition to this maybe it could be fun if they implemented a voice system for simple commands which is executable in a small tab and allows people to quickly give commands or reports with a orky voice or like Indrick B telling people to employ steel rain! =D
    krage likes this.
  7. Unglory Unglory Subordinate

Lol you picked Heresy when there are Orks around? Imagine what that Comm channel would be like lol...
    Sounds like people have the right idea. Players speak to squad while the immediate leader can speak to his higher up. So, Squad leader speaks to invididual players, Strikeforce leaders to invidiual Squad leaders, War Council to Strikeforce leaders. Complaints/reports/general comms go one up, orders go all the way down. Higher up's speaking should over ride the comms of those people getting orders so they dont get missed. Plus gives the more advanced comms/ controls to more experianced players. Last thing you want to a grunt screwing around on the Command net lol
    Russ likes this.
  8. Fraxxxi Fraxxxi Subordinate

for all its shortcomings, I think Planetside 2 handled voice comms decently enough, with separate bindings for squad chat, platoon chat, outfit chat, and proximity chat.
  9. Revenlear Revenlear Subordinate

Agree on that, if it would only have a better quality. I think this is one of the main issues with it.