Background Image

Vlka Fenryka - Space Wolves

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kallidus, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Kallidus Kallidus Arkhona Vanguard

Still no Wolves :.(
  2. Cyrillus Cyrillus Confessor

Bring forth the Space Furries! I could use a new pelt to decorate my armor! Mwhahaha...
  3. how about they add Valkria space wolf babes DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Ferro Bellator HeavyGunner Arkhona Vanguard

Since my favorite chapter is out of the question, I really want to play second favorite chapter. The Space Wolves, but even that got me down.

Still they keep were saying that they will be added soon (See episode #61 & #62 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxH-BQF2CRQV6lXTf41xEeg). Well they did said they are finalizing some of the fetures such as the Wolfe priest.. so there some good news i hope.
  5. brother your skills as a raven guard will be handy in the space wolves maybe we can learn from you i will a link to are web and team speak if you are interested
    HeavyGunner likes this.
  6. Kjaern Eligos Confessor

I heard that they're delayed purely because they're waiting for Nathan to grow his beard out so they can do proper beard mocap. @Oveur
    Rorik and Oveur like this.
  7. Ferro Bellator HeavyGunner Arkhona Vanguard

Sure thing... give me a proper Stalker Bolter and Kraken Penetrator Rounds and I will gladly take out the enemies of the Space Wolves.
    Eligos likes this.
  8. Don't worry Kallidus sometime before the snows on the fang melt we will be playing as Space Wolves
  9. Ferro Bellator HeavyGunner Arkhona Vanguard

10. Kallidus Kallidus Arkhona Vanguard

'They'll be there by June...'

Jeeeeez..... :/
    HeavyGunner likes this.