Background Image

Veterans for PVE?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Threule1994, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

Will we ever get veterans for PVE?
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Maybe an Elites only mode, scaled to take into account the better loadouts of Veterans and classes like Possessed, Damned Legionnaires and Terminators.
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  3. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

i would actually love to see this, a elite only PvE game mode, where you get all your elites (you would see marines loving that because of terminators having history with the nyds) but at the same time to see how the mega armored nobz would fight against the bigger bugs, the possessed marines spitting fire on the bugs(because cmon, they gotta spit fire, otherwise only slaanesh followers will sufice with the tentacles(and even on that matter we prefer noise marines)) i cant say for eldar cuz i dont know much about them, if anything really, but i can see this being a way of making elites far more interesting than what they currently are, at least in my opinion
    XavierLight likes this.
  4. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Eldar would have Wraith Guard.
  5. Git Kwik GitGud Active Member

they have the slot in the gamemode its just turned off. all somebody needs to do i swap a 0 for a 1
  6. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

I'd be happy if they just had a Vet mode at this point. Just make it so....

1.) Normal and Hard can be done with your standard classes...
    2.) Hard mode is the "normal" for Vets, with another hard mode that's a slight bit more difficult (probably just add more fodder nids)
    3.) Then you have a whole mode for elites/Termies/etc and that mode's "normal" is the Vet's mode "hard.
    Maensith likes this.
  7. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

We have three kind of classes: Normal (N), Veteran (V) and Elite (E)

For example:
    Normal - N
    Hard - NV
    Very Hard - V
    Ver Hard + - VE
    Space Hulk - E
    XavierLight and Khaernakov like this.
  8. Frost Frost_Hawk Steam Early Access

One Elite at team (like Group leader)
  9. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Best guess is that they can't figure out what happens if you die. They probably don't want you to be able to switch
  10. Veteran Apothecaries pls :^)