Background Image

Veteran Halos

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by WilerPrime, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Hello there.

Anyone knows the actual LP values of every single LSM Halo or at least IRON HALO and Assault (Jump/Ground) Halos?

The info I find around is from 2016 and early 2017 so I have no idea if there have been some changes since I'm trying to spend my AP "wisely".
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

too much - you use halos on a vet if you're larping or making cool loadouts to pose in the garrison with.

if you want to be competitive on your veteran, which you will end up never using in live games and exclusively using to farm people in garrison: run regen speed (30% armor regen wargear in slot 1 and 2, minor and major regen trinkets) and just stack armor & modded boltgun after that.
    Krayt, PhantomHacksaw and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. I had some extra AP and bought the normal Halo 70 armor wearable for any class... the god damn thing cost 490LP (which is total bullshit and makes Proteus totally right about his statement), ¿are specific ones even more expensive?

ProteusVM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Yes the others are more expensive (around 700 if i remember) please never use them unless u want to Larp
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

halos are useless piece of crap or caca in Columbia

sanctus reach iron halo works hahaha/ tempestus armor works haha

700 that can't even help u

change armor+ to toughness+ that freaking iron halo
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

7. Which is kind of funny when you consider that the Chaos Sigils are totally viable for most vet loads.
  8. lp points need fixing
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

i think they should change to +toughness then it's ok if it cost 700
  10. It's the only reason the Vet Dev halo is viable, and even then he's restricted to the standard Heavy Bolter if you go all-in on defensive items, which is fine as there's fuck all else to use. Toughness for Ground Assault might be fun but he still needs to commit to +2 stamina, and Toughness for Apothecary would make it installable in the first place.