Background Image

Veteran Chaos Mark Cosmetic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Let everyone use the cool marks?

1. Yes I want to display my allegiance with pride!

2. No, veterans only.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It seems like such a waste to have those nice chaos marks limited to veterans only...
    I'd definitely run around with an awesome mark of Slaanesh on each shoulder on my normal loadouts if I could.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

One think of being a veteran in 40k means you're much more flashy then regular mob.

If everyone is special, no one is.
  3. They have the spikes for that, it just seems a waste of we can only use such awesome cosmetics once per game
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

The same can be said about any other veteran gear.

Be damn happy that you have these visuals at all, but that's what you get for having power armor - amazing looking stuff.
    Eldar have nothing but xmass lights.

That still is not an argument to give it "for free".

You want to see it for the whole game?
    Then don't suck and don't die.

No, its not that hard to keep yourself alive all game as veteran.
  5. I wouldn't say for free, as an rtc thing maybe.
    Surviving doesn't go well with melee...
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

That's still a bad idea, just as it was when it was suggested all the previous times for sigils and halos.
    If you want to display veteran visuals for the whole game, then play like veteran and don't die the moment you see first enemy.

If I can survive whole game as banshee,which is unable to even pick golden armor due to my build, autarch and lolzworthy possessed, then so can you on 600+EHP GA.
  7. Guess I'll continue using a meh looking chaos mark instead of an epic version...
  8. You do?
    Huh I always use sigils on vets because they look cool. Sadly, the LSM halos take up way too much lp to do anything with the build, so they're basically unusable I find.