Background Image

Vet Scorp: Perma invis intended?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Dreadspectre, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Doctor Orpheus Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

I didn't play any Eldar last night but I use the Burning Scorp rune and I think an Armor Regen in Wargear 2. No cosmetics on my guy in case that could be a cause as well. I'll try and play Eldar tonight and see if I can still get it to go.
  2. trustybroom trustybroom Steam Early Access

Just tested on my vet. Yep, perma invis.
  3. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Ditto. Tested and confirmed. Permanent stealth when using Blazing Rune.

Hopefully this is as-intended (I might even use the thing on my Scorp if it is). Very much seems like a bug though.
  4. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I didn't and don't think it's a bug since it's 700 LP for 70 armor + regen on a vet only rune (IE 1 spawn)

for comparison the Dark Reaper Rune is 660 LP for 50 health, 30 armor and 30 toughness.
  5. Pumpkin King Julzrulz Steam Early Access

Lol scorpion becomes a predator.

I think considering it is a vet.....and you only get one life.....it should be included. An unexpected bug
    Brujah likes this.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

It costs exactly as much more than the Burning Rune as the Obscuring Spirit Stone does over the equivalent 'armour-only' Wargear.

Ergo, it's just a Burning Rune with the Obscuring effect.
  7. Shiani Brujah Preacher

I've played a few matches with it and... given everything you have to give up to slot the thing, I agree. It's probably not worth it in my opinion. You can't slot it, plus the Lashsword, plus armour. Give me the Lashsword and a slightly less beasting stealth effect. Though it's hilarious sprinting past whole groups of enemies who don't see you.
  8. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

It's worth noting that the 'perma-stealth' also seems to persist through animations like reviving a downed player or interrupting an objective. Even if the stealth whilst sprinting is intended, I'm quite sure that the stealth whilst interrupting is not.
  9. Pumpkin King Julzrulz Steam Early Access

Yes....yes it is.

And before anyone says anything about exploiting bugs. It is a LOADOUT. Just because EC devs haven't fixed the issue should not be a reason why I can't equip said loadout.