Background Image

Ventarael - Vigilia Mortis

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ven, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Ventareal Ven Curator

Greetings Everyone.
    I'm Ventarael of the Blood Angels chapter, and a member of Vigilia Mortis. I have been part of VM for over a year now, and I look forward to see what we might do when Eternal Crusade is released.

On the personal front, I'm just an ordinary University student from Denmark, who spends abit too much time on the Internet.
    I study Digital Design and by the end of the year I will have my Bachelor degree. My other interests besides gaming consists of playing boardgames (such as Relic) and Roleplaying games with my friends (Such as Dark Heresy, D&D, Eclipse Phase, etc.)

As for MMO's I've been interested in them since the times of World of Warcraft, back when it was first released and I have played many MMO's over the years since that time. Including such classics as Star Wars: Galaxies and Planetside(1)

I have always had an interest in Warhammer 40k, starting primarily with looking at the models when I was young, but it was only when Dawn of War was released that I actually became interested in the lore and began investigating more about it.
    I have only recently started collecting models (A couple of Squads of Dire Avengers) and is still working on how to start painting them. My favorite race is Eldar, where I find them really fascinating as a species, and I enjoyed the hell out of the Path series by Gav Thorpe. Still I hold a great loyalty to the Imperium of Man and the Adeptus Astartes which is why my main in Eternal Crusade will be a Blood Angel Tactical Marine.
    Garmund, Sadon Tholdus and Valkr like this.
  2. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Welcome brother :cool:
  3. Arkus Vraal Forum Beta Tester

Hello my Swedish Danish friend!
  4. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Good to see you here mate, dive into the fun :)
  5. Hey Ven!
    Ventarael likes this.
  6. Awww yeahhhh Dark Heresy! Welcome. :)
  7. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Welcome, fallen one)
  8. Welcome, brother