Background Image

Vehicles?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Bjorn_Hardrada, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Azurose Azurose Member

posted that before the q&a o.-
  2. GUYS YOUR FORGETTING--THEY NEED FUCKING BIKES! AND THOSE TWO PERSON BIKES! THEY NEEEEED THOSE! I WANT TO WIELD A CHAINSWORD WHILE BLASTING MY BOLTERS AND BEHEAD A FUCKING TRAITOR!

also--what about fighters? like mosquitos, reavers, and stuff in planetside 2--do space marines ever drive fighter planes of any kind? a thunderhawk is more of a mobile firebase that can fly and a transport....also--razorbacks AND rhinos!

3. *cough* Did not know that the Dark Angels had a Land Raider Ares *cough*

*COUGH*
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

I got no idea what your post meant int hat case, you said you wanted to see vehicles with 3-4 people using, i posted an answer to your question, if you knew the answer why not type in the answer and say " i am glad about this", somehow it came of as you did not know and i just wanted to help out.
  5. but seriously they need bikes and two man bikes AND land speeders...and they need boreal
  6. ChaosCannibal Marduk Subordinate

Spikes on the wheels
  7. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

I want to see Landraiders! I also want to see ship to ship combat in space! Battlebarges and Strike Cruisers!
  8. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

9. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

seriously though, they need to make it where AT LEAST 2 people are needed to operate a tank, it would be a lot better that way if you ask me
  10. I don't think you can drive a dreadnaught.
    Ares likes this.