Background Image

Vehicle Repair Classes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thesyndrome, Apr 20, 2017 at 4:16 PM.

?

Should the game have armour support units?

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Honestly as far as I'm aware there is no way for a vehicle to replenish ammunition. Frankly I've never seen any vehicle survive long enough to run out of ammunition. Good on you for keeping the Vindi alive so long!
    XavierLight likes this.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Perhaps if it worked similar to the Warp Charge gauge; depletes with use, recharges over time, so the Techmarine can't simply hug a tank and heal indefinitely.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  3. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Shame there's no ammo recovery. I hope they add it. Maybe is ammo kits restored 20% ammo. Would make taking them worthwhile for drivers and gunners.
  4. They would have to be added in as elites since Tech Marines and Warpsmiths are pretty damned rare, plus these guys have the finest armour around and bionics so they would have to be pretty tough.
    One cool thing they could do is add a buff to HP, damage, rpm and speed if a "tech" class is driving the vehicle.

But atm they can't even shit out terminators/equivalents , so don't get your hopes up.
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

You're actually the first person I've met that kept one alive that long. Oughta get an Achievement in Steam for that one!
    XavierLight likes this.
  6. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Aspiring Sorcerers and Apothecaries aren't exactly a numerous bunch either.
    KorgasTheReforged likes this.
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Technically it'd be easier for them to just reskin our regular character models instead of creating all new ones. Agreed it will take awhile, but it shouldn't be that hard. More likely they just don't have the manpower right now.
  8. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Honestly, it was fun. Outrunning Fire Dragons, lobbing Ordinance into A, hunting transports. Just a shame the old girl ran out of ammo. Had to drop her off at the starting spawn.

Yeah, no FD were getting free XP from me.
  9. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Now hold on a sec!

How come Eldar get their useless in combat bonesingers, while the other factions get combat capable mekboys, tech marines, and warpsmiths?

I played DOW, I know the ranking order here.

Make mekboys, tech marines, and warpsmiths an elite class that has the ability to heal tanks/armor.

and instead give grots, servitors, and heretics as the repair unit for their respective factions.

If one faction is going to have a weak AR, they all should.
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  10. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

In the name of the Emperor, I name thee Master of Artillery. May your enemies weep in terror at your coming.
    XavierLight likes this.