Background Image

Vakrah Jal (18+)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Crimson_Lord, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Kleon Stephanos Crimson_Lord Arkhona Vanguard

Hello Brothers!

I know I am a new member but I have decided to build a guild anyway. I want this guild to be a sort of support guild for the more established Chaos Guilds out there right now, and perhaps in the future we can branch off and become our own powerhouse. Here are the Specifics:

This is a Words Bearers Warband
    Name: Vakrah Jal
    System: PC, Xbox
    Type: PvP, RP, PvE
    Class: Raptor, Chosen
    Language: English
    Ranks: Chaos Lord, Champion, Host (Regular Members)

The amount of Champions will be relative to the amount of warriors we have. (one for every ten warriors)

We require teamwork, communication, and for each warrior to follow orders, but most of all, to have fun.

Please include the following details when submitting your entry:

Name: (In game)
    Weapons: We Prefer Melee but there are exceptions. Also include the name of your weapon(s).
    Class: Tell us whether you will be a Raptor or Chosen.
    Chaos God: We are officially Undivided but allow any followers of specific Gods.

Also, I would love any feedback as to how I can improve the layout of the Guild.

Thank you, and may Lorgar bless you.

A little info on the Vakrah Jal: "Several hundred of the Vakrah Jal were birthed aboard the World Eaters' flagship Conqueror, where they trained for months in the World Eaters' gladiator pits, honing their skills to deadly lethality. Each member of the Vakrah Jal were given newly forged blades in honour of their new status. They went to war behind faceplates of burnished silver, marking them out as the elite amongst the warriors of the XVII Legion. The Vakrah Jal were also blessed with the priceless best of the Dark Mechanicus: built-in wrist-mounted Flamers that spat green alchemical fire. The Vakrah Jal became known as the Bearers of the Jade Fire, for their use of this telltale weapon. This elite formation would go on to serve Argel Tal with unflinching devotion as well as serving as their Primarch's Honour Guard when duty demanded it. Following the events of the Horus Heresy, it is not known whether or not this elite specialty formation still exists within the ranks of the Word Bearers Traitor Legion in the late 41st Millennium."
    Malnor likes this.