Background Image

User Interface and the user experience

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Vlordak_The_Mighty, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

I'm not sure how much of it is about UI, but would it be possible to add chat to the menu? So you can chat with people in your faction/guild from the hub. It's annoying when you get some conversation going at the end of the game, but you can't continue it because the game ends.

Can also help new players get help and tips.
    Bugz likes this.
  2. SgtSixpack Recruit

3. You need to have purchased all the other perks before it
  4. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

You need the two lines to take it. By the way unlocking those weapons can be helpful for you in the future so it's not a loss of time to unlock them with a reduction.
  5. Anselmus Recruit

Hello,
    About the UI, i play EC in the French language. There is a big mistake in the translation. The word "Standard" is translated by "Etendard" (E instead of S) for crates, supply...
    An Etandard is a Flag of a military faction. The word "Standard" is the same ortography in english and french.
    If you can fix this when you have time, that would be nice and my eyes will stop bleeding. :D
    I think is just a typing error.
    Thx.
  6. Christine Vlordak_The_Mighty Lead UI Designer

oo good eye! thanks for spotting that. I'll pass it on to the team. :)
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Heya Christine, was there any progress done for buffs (both those from banners and those from abilities)?

I recall you liked the idea i presented quite awhile ago, but it never got implemented.
  8. Cool Fez CoolFez Steam Early Access

Please Fix the stupidly gpu intensive hub menu
    Urtuah-Jibblies likes this.
  9. Anselmus Recruit

Great ! Thx for your reactivity.
  10. Aye 100% GPU usage with frame rate drops in the menus is kinda a red flag