Background Image

Urian Velos, Son Of Calth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uriel1339, Oct 18, 2013.

1. your home was collecting cobwebs 'til someone decided to like-necro it.
    Urian Velos likes this.
  2. Good to have you here Brother!
    Urian Velos likes this.
  3. Maladus Strytrix777 Subordinate

Greetingsss from the Warp! *from somewhere on the massive Iron Warriors fleet, amassing for real space invasion*
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Why do I get so many greetings suddenly? Back then (October 13, 2013) only a few welcomes and that's it, now someone liked it I said thanks in the thread for liking it and now all those new ppl start greeting me though iam an oldie! :p
  5. Ossi 0SSIFRAGE Pioneer

Welcome to the forums, Urian! ;}
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

thank you, I hope to meet many cool guys around here and stay long around!

So where can I find cool ppl? :)
    0SSIFRAGE likes this.
  7. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Most of them are in the off-topic section.

NO THAT WAS A JOKE DON'T GO THERE!

Sorry, I am forgetting my manners.
    Welcome to the forum, Urian Velos! I hope you have been getting along fine for the short time you have stayed here.

PS.
    My greeting-thread had a lot less replies :p
  8. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

The off-topic section is just like the Eye of Terror. You need the purest heart to resist its taint, and you have no chance to conquer it, just to endure the visit. Still, most visitors just succumb to the immeasurable corrupting power of that place.

Welcome to the forums, Ultramarine. Reading your rp topics for a while, keep up the great job. :)
    0SSIFRAGE likes this.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

#Update
    Oh I also enjoy to write stories If I hadn't mentioned it anywhere! ^^ Posted 2 short stories up on the Fan-Fic Area here and a mini-mini-narrative to an artwork piece.

Also I founded my own Game Design Studio (Ultra-Wolf) - focusing on Board Games at this point because I want a career as Game Designer and the math, etc. is the core of it.

If interested in my work & Progress follow my blog: http://uriel1339.wordpress.com/

Other than that - I am glad to help others with RPs, stories or anything else I can share my knowledge or opinion on ^^
  10. Welcome Mon'Keigh I look forward to testing you legacy in the fields of battle. We will see if you are deserving of the honor you claim to bring your people or if you will be yet another broken space marine who finds himself on the wrong end of my fury.