Background Image

Update: Hound Of The Warp

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IvanMulkeen, May 19, 2015.

1. Ivan Mulkeen ScorpioSymbol Well-Known Member

Hey folks,

So as any of you who write know, versions are a tricky thing. It seems somewhere along the way, a revision of Hound of the Warp got replaced with an earlier version and that version went live. We’ll be updating the story to the correct version today, and I want to personally apologize for not catching it sooner (Graham McNeill was the one who caught it actually.)

The changes are very minor, but they’re also very important!
    Kaelin, Rikamar, Henribar and 7 others like this.
  2. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Screenshot everything!
    Sumshine and Korel like this.
  3. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Like Jain Zar not being obliterated?
    Korel likes this.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

I was mistaken (i dont want to talk about it its embarassing)!
  5. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Is it from the updated story? Because the original kinda implies that her armor got shattered into pieces and the whole planet got destroyed and consumed by Warp.
    Korel likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    0strum likes this.
  7. Is this the change?

Jain Zar was the last of the aliens to die, her body shrieking as her armour came apart in a clatter of glowing fragments. Swirling, multi-coloured light billowed from within as the host of souls within were silenced. Her weapons and armour flew into the eldar web-gate as shockwaves from the portal to the Immaterium tore ever wider. The molten core of the planet churned at the cancer in its heart, shuddering in primordial agony and splitting the world above asunder.
    Redthirst, BikerTroll and Korel like this.
  8. Has to be since it keep Jain Zar from dying and keeping its power level the same scale as the Lore portrays, So Alot of people who was complaining about this inaccuracy should be silenced.
  9. Hmmm, the irony of the eldar being used as a weak plot device, being saved by a weak plot device...the warp is a scary place.
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

"say the guys with the tzeentch avatar"

just as planned.