Background Image

Update 1.0.15c Impressions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aprosule, Oct 18, 2016.

?

How bad is Zedek?

Poll closed Oct 25, 2016.
  1. As bad as Maggon

34.6%
  2. Worse than Maggon

25.0%
  3. I don't play Skirmish

3.8%
  4. What is Zedek?

36.5%
  1. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

Dear Devs and fellow crusaders,

-Forge District Zedek map is now back in rotation (after a few tweaks)!

YEAH RIGHT!!! What are you guys smoking? It's just another Maggon but much worse! The defenders can essentially spawncamp the attackers at all but one of the starting points. The match doesn't even last long enough to know if you guys fixed any of the other points (coincidentally I think this blatant favor is intended for this purpose). I will now be cancelling my queue when I see Zedek in addition to Maggon.

-Orks now take less damage from headshots but have had their health reduced slightly (-20) to compensate.
    -Space Marines and Chaos have had their armour increased slightly (+20) for each piece of available unlockable armour.

This is PERFECT. Leave as is.

-Players are now blocked from doing melee attacks if their weapon has no more durability.

OMFG SKILL BASED LOADOUTS FOR MELEE?! Amazing decision. I really hope that the crybabies don't make you guys rescind this. You can't be in an eternal lock with a power fist while using a dagger. Excellent move. Thank you so much.

-Adjusted LP costs on several weapons to avoid possible P2W elements.

Are you going to refund our RTC for these items you just knocked out of our loadouts? If I can't fit it then I wouldn't buy it. I bought it when it fit. If it doesn't fit now, then I want a refund for it.

I will be updating this as I put in more play time.

Thanks for reading,
    Aprosule
    Vorn, Matsukovich, Mephane and 6 others like this.
  2. Valnak Valnak Nickname Change

Remove Maggon and Zedek already.
    YojimboJones and Aprosule like this.
  3. EX0DUS EX0DUS Prefectus

-Players are now blocked from doing melee attacks if their weapon has no more durability.
    Don't get me wrong, I like this. But the knife? What about the knife?!?
    Needs more durability. Seriously.
    RazielHellscream likes this.
  4. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

Truth be told the knife needs to be faster. You should be able to clang with it once (as a kind of block in melee) then allow you to quickly reposition yourself to let loose the lead.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  5. My only problem is that they keep nerfing indirectly the non-melee classes. Like really, they dont even think for a minute that what could be wrong with this?
    Matsukovich likes this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I think axes got nerfed as well. Cause that electro axe sure isnt worth using anymore unless you just run arojnd fights hitting people from behind.
  7. Now the charge attack is fixed on the orks? I didnt try a melee class yet on this patch.
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I wouldnt call what we have now fixed....just not good. I think bad is a good description of electro choppa power attack speed,
    Quag likes this.
  9. Gillus Gillus Steam Early Access

Hell... which one was Maggon again? >.>
  10. Kemsa Kemsa Steam Early Access

were is the "i like Zedek over Maggon"