Background Image

Update 1.0.10c Deployed -- Patch Notes Incoming

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Oct 18, 2016.

1. So where is this "cosmetcic stuff" if they do it all day long? I cant see ANY good cosmetic in game, because it is SHIT. Only orks have some not bad stuff.

Just copy miniatures customization from table top and it will be awesome.

[​IMG]

Where is my robes, wreathes, plumages, purity seals, where the fuck it is?

[​IMG]
    Wulfburk and Ratchetsnatch like this.
  2. Maybe waiting for approve
    Who knows
  3. Markus Octavius Curator

Edit: Okk my bad,i spotted that they have one thing not in common (still for 100+ DP...)
    Anyway,there'll ever be a progression of DP with higher ranks? (grades,level how you want to call them)
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

It really should have everything to do with priority especially if it is a separate team who's sole responsibility is to have the game looking like a launch title which it currently does not in many respects. Now I know Rome wasn't built in a day but every day that passes after launch with many things largely unfinished is not doing EC any favours and adding a censor when there are many other much larger glaring issues that have been present for some time now with unfinished art does not sound like prioritising to me.

I don't mean to sound so critical and I do understand it takes time but as I said each day that passes after launch with things looking as they are is not helping EC's cause which is frustrating as I really do not want EC to fail.
  5. Brother Thaedron TehSnow Arkhona Vanguard

So much for the censer :)

[​IMG]
  6. Ecios Ecios Active Member

In next patch Big E wanna see $40 included + tax back! Wohoooo! Or at least properly workin game...
  7. Orderdrake1546 Orderdrake1546 Steam Early Access

Thats a awesome picture. Where did you find it?