Background Image

Update 1.0.10c Deployed -- Patch Notes Incoming

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Repost from Steam

Hey Crusaders!

The glorious tunes of Push It just finished playing throughout the room which means only one thing -- the next update has been deployed! Give 1.0.10c a download now which includes:

- New inventory screen (Now you can gaze at the gorgeous weaponry you own)
    - Several weapon tooltips added/improved
    - Visual updates to weapons panel in the in-game HUD/UI
    - Tons of bug fixes

The patch notes are still in the works, so check back later tonight/early tomorrow for those!
  2. Speaking of Push It, push to talk has been sadly missing for quite some time now. Any idea what patch will see the return of Voice Chat?
    kharnzor, omarx, Dark-Knight and 2 others like this.
  3. Jovan Jova Cipher

Thanks for releasing the patch behavior team! Keep up the hard work! :)
    JericoEterna likes this.
  4. Sounds good, look forward to playing
  5. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

The new inventory system (as cool as it is), just highlight how much this game really wasn't ready for launch back in September. It's the middle of October now and I'm still looking at 3 identical lascannons, one apparently being MC but as far as I can tell in title only..
    I don't really think balls are a higher priority over just how much is unfinished with the other stuff. Come on guys.

EDIT: Forgive me sorry I see the master crafted info for lascannon got updated. Good start. Now hows about them reskins?
    Skarbrand, Highauger and Talron like this.
  6. Effregy Kerras Arkhona Vanguard

how about customization items in general?

--- Eldar still only have recolor helmets on a few characters - Warlock has zero customization options.

--- the warlocks still show ulthe-we symbol on their robes - this goes for low tier and high tier armor

--- Chaos and LSM chest cosmetics are overwritten by higher tier armor -- majority of CSM -
    ALL of LSM

--- chaos shoulders are still overwritten by god marks - why??

--- zero new customization items since system start -- it's been quite a few months.

Um... hello?
    "We'll have an even amount of customization items for each faction - chapter/legion/craftworld -- at launch"

Nope- and why not? ----Why is there no comment on this in the twitch shows either?

Seriously - if it's too hard to do indiv. chapter/legion/craftworld - items, just do general stuff that apply to all of the faction.
    Highauger, omarx and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  7. Ryoz Ryoz Curator

Art/Visual Improvements:

-The Requiem Heavy Bolter now has a dangling, smoking censer.

nope not there
    Hotab and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

Update 1.0.15c. Not 1.0.10c like in theme name.
    No_1 likes this.
  9. Brother Thaedron TehSnow Arkhona Vanguard

Wish you'd get your priorities straight. I've invested 120$ into this and so far it feels like half-assed 15$ steam greenlight game and balls shouldn't be on the top of the list, heck, this game feels like a giant placeholder.
    Skarbrand likes this.
  10. Art team does not work on gameplay stuff
    So cosmetic stuff is the only stuff they are doing all day long

Has nothing to do with priority