Background Image

Upcoming Patch Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrentEllison, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Cross RazielHellscream Arkhona Vanguard

Great to hear, good to see balance is coming and correctly, not rushed. I just hope GA get some sort of love. While the nerfing of the shield they did months ago was a good step forward, they have become the worst melee focused unit out of all 4 factions.
  2. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

"Right now, we are analyzing the data to do a "real" balance pass, with our top priorities being to improve the Space Marines and reduce potential unfair advantages on the Eldar faction. However, we don't want to rush into bad changes that fix things that aren't broken. As such, the number of changes in this patch are very few, basically just to address some of the roughest imbalances. The next patch will be far more extensive in order that we can do these fixes the right way."
    Nyhilist and Crepidus like this.
  3. Hessian Recruit

Sure, but I guess I'm just pointing out that embolden is mindlessly spammed right now because it's the absolute best healing power in the game. It is too good to sit at 100% uptime. It really needs to be hit with more of a nerf then just healing reduction, but that makes it at least passable and not its current crazy form. It will probably need a nerf to its charge cost to. Like 45 -> 60 or something.
  4. Arani Docmo Member

@BrentEllison Thanks for all the hard work you and the boys and gals over there are putting into this.

While I certainly understand that the concept of grav weapons is perhaps a bit off in the distance, I'd like to ask a few questions for a sneak peek of what's to come if you don't mind! Mostly I'm curious to see if grav weapons will have an anti-vehicle role, not necessarily applying damage to the target vehicle but perhaps acting similar to haywire grenades and temporarily disabling them? I ask this mostly due to shenanigans like this in which I shamefully murdered 31 unfortunate Space Marines by simply running them over, despite their best efforts to counter with meltas, krak grenades, and power weapons.

Thanks again for your time!
    Respectfully,
    Arani / Docmo
    Myriad Shrines

5. So another week to 10 days of not accepting Eldar ques, check.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEArLhOQac&feature=youtu.be
  6. Steel*Faith SteelFaith Active Member

Brent, please lower the damage of 1 shot Plasma weapons. It's really ruining the game vs this class right now.
    Fiesty_Won likes this.
  7. Hessian Recruit

Whats the video supposed to show? When you land the stun, and he is in the stun animation he cannot fly away. Otherwise you're looking at shitty netcode and the stun not being applied the instant it "hits". Def bash always has had an application delay, anyone can roll away from the kick after it lands like the hawk was. Rolls and jetpack dodges have invulnerability frames.
  8. Arani Docmo Member

Deathmaw likes this.
  9. Brother Harkus Harkus Arkhona Vanguard

Legend has it if you say "eldar are OP" three times, Asheru will come through the screen and throatpunch you...

Anyone want to risk saying it two more times and find out?
    Bladerunner777, Eynonz and Nyhilist like this.