Background Image

Upcoming Patch Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrentEllison, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Hyperbole much? :rolleyes:
  2. jeths jeths Ordinate

well tempest is pure trash and cost so much you can't take anything with it anyway, and the shuricannon, well maybe it's viable, just not my style :p
  3. Lleu Bleiz Active Member

You will never need a proper timing from the moment you can use it twice in a row. And if we need to adress thing because they don't require enough good timing, I can tell you there is a lot of things every where to nerf ...
  4. Tyranthius Tyranthius Well-Known Member

Reaper Launcher is the best DR weapon so yeah...
  5. TCOM-Charlie Recruit

[​IMG]
  6. 1. Nothing about Swooping Hawks flight speed and "get out of jail free card" when they ignore ground bounds, bashes and fly away instantly? How they can be eating strong attacks and/or fast attacks, simply ignore that and run away or fly away?

2. Nothing on Eldar HP reduction? Is there an alternate universe and another EC we are not aware of?

3. Nothing about speed of Eldar animations, speed of Eldar transitions between various states, melee attack speed advantages and how those are breaking EC at its very core?

4. Nothing as far as a snare or some counter to Eldar speed for Ork and Astartes melee classes?

5. Nothing about Loyalist getting a proper Asymmetric balancing mechanism, similar to how Eldar have run speed, Orks have +50HP and Ground Assaults thta can capture objectives, Chaos has Marks and ground Assaults that can capture objectives?

6. Nothing on Hunters Mark? 10% reduction in damage is laughable. That weapon is God mode 10% will take 3 shots instead of 2 to kill anyone.
    ProteusVM, AddyRedrum, JC042 and 3 others like this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Different stats of different weapon bases and master crafted weapons-when that will stop being placeholder?
    Colors are nice, but what is the point if its just different color?
  8. Izon Maleficarum Subordinate

I think he wrote next balance patch will be a big one. Hopefully they hit Eldars hard with that.
  9. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Nyhilist, Naurgalen, Eldritch and 5 others like this.
  10. And show me where you know it will be nerfed into uselessness?

Oh, what's that? The changes aren't live yet? You have no idea how much it will affect actual gameplay? Reaper Launcher might still be plenty effective just not overtuned after the changes?

Yeah...I think I know what hyperbole means.

Boost Mortar range on Tempest by 20% btw. 3 Viable weapons for DR then.