Background Image

Upcoming Patch Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrentEllison, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Mephane Mephane Arkhona Vanguard

Maybe then just a particular gun and/or mod needs to be nerfed, not the class as a whole.
  2. Izon Maleficarum Subordinate

Sounds good. Thanks Brent.

Eat it, eldars.
  3. Hessian Recruit

Either way it needs a nerf, large aoe heal over time that comparable to single target healing and provides a defensive buff. Does that sound like a good idea? I don't know how it passed a sanity check. Lowering the duration makes it require proper timing for use. Lowering the healing amount just makes it as mindless as it currently is.
  4. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

please fix power klaw
    RazielHellscream likes this.
  5. Hessian Recruit

The gun that he is bitching about is a unique one called the Hunter's Mark. It's very dumb and very OP. It just needs to be removed, because any sort of sniper/dmr style weapon is going to cause problems on swooping hawks.
    RazielHellscream likes this.
  6. Tyranthius Tyranthius Well-Known Member

Also. Nerfing a whole class because of one op weapon is some bullshit.
  7. Brent Ellison BrentEllison Former Lead Game Designer

As mentioned, the next patch will have a lot more in it. The process of making changes internally --> patching live takes a few days so these changes were actually made on Tuesday and therefore there was not a lot of time to analyze the situation. You really don't want us changing things and pushing it out immediately without testing. :p

That said, I appreciate all the feedback and we'll be looking at what you guys have to say alongside the metrics to see where the biggest issues lie.
  8. jeths jeths Ordinate

well goodbye my beloved reaper, i wish you had another viable weapon that i could use :(

buff tempest launcher the thing cost up to 780lp and do next to nothing
    Katitof likes this.
  9. Rakza Rakza Preacher

And not a single word about what you are planning to do about LSM?
  10. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

Dunno why you haven't been banned yet. This is like the fifth time you've named and mocked a member for no real cause other than you don't like them very much.

I don't like you very much but I don't call you out by name and make threads trying to deface you.

You also didn't have the balls to tag them so no respect from me :/
    Naurgalen and Wata like this.