Background Image

Upcoming JPAs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fiendly, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Well I for one am looking forward to the Shield Bro. Their gonna be practically Dreadnoughts lol.

Getting in a few foot slogg Melee matches to get used to the slow, cumbersome, inexorable play style.
  2. Redfingers Recruit

From the looks of things you're going to love the Hawk nerf though!
  3. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

Ye, it's sadly the case of... uh...
    That. Yeah.

Trust me, it's almost as fun as jumping around as a looney! Except you get to roll around more!

Was it only their HP and armour that got nerfed the same way? Or did they change some of their flight mechanics? Not that I know how to fly them to start with, because I constantly crash down into the ground with them.
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Ok then.
    50 health and 150 armor instead.
    There, best power armor in game.
    Feeling happy now?

Game balance>your power armor fantasies.
    Sily and Xi0 like this.
  5. I agree with you about the logic leap, however it's not the first one we've been asked to swallow in the name of balance:

Chaos GA can cap but loyalist can't (I'm aware of the supposed reasoning but I think most would agree it's thin)
    A giant slab of adamantium doesn't negate any damage that hits it until its raised in front of you
    Chaos Jump packs have less fuel than loyalist ones
    Power armoured marines can't throw a melta bomb further than 2 feet

The list goes on :) I'm with you, just embrace it and hope it improves balance and gameplay :)
    SniffSteven likes this.
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

You can't say they have weakest armour in game and breaks immersion if you flip the values
    [​IMG]
    Eldritch and Katitof like this.
  7. Redfingers Recruit

Enjoy your Eldar nerfs. As we know bE know all about game balance, so this patch is gonna be loads of fun for everyone.

Game is finally balanced on UAT.
    Eldar health is
    [​IMG]
    Galen likes this.
  8. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

9. Lineath Lineath Recruit

Im used to be nerfed in every patch, im so inmune to tears... also you got reported for insulting. Have a nice day.
  10. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Good. I don't think there's anything more in game that pisses me off more than JPA being able to evade stun so easily. It might not be the correct fix for that but if it lessens the issue then kin A.