Background Image

Upcoming JPAs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fiendly, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Abatos Abatos Subordinate

All in all, the JPA will be a harassin class, as it should be. We'll see lss JPA fisters, as we should, and more ground assaults with fists, as we should. Cause the ground assault is meant to be more tanky and hit arder. It'll be nice to have things propa balanced for better fights!

NOW LETS GET A KRUMPIN, WHAAAAAGH!!
    Gravewalker likes this.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Most people seem oblivious to that place for some reason..
  3. Yeah, god knows who thought that place needed more platforms for the defenders to fire from! Since that balcony was put in I have never seen a successful attack on Agnathio from any faction. I'm not saying it hasn't happened obviously but I haven't seen anyone do it. That place was already easy to defend, it didn't need anything else :(
    Abatos, JojoKasei and Deathwish like this.
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Um the elevators are an advantage for attackers. If people would stop being giant babies and actually run inside to use them it turns out you get a massive advantage as attacker when you take that balcony. Problem is all the people on offense STILL sitting outside on the front step because they are too afraid of dying to push the advantage they were given.
    Celestia and Abatos like this.
  5. I don't hate Fort maps, and I used to actually enjoy the first Fort map most of the time(and probably still would) but I find playing with Fort maps turned off in the queue is more enjoyable for now.
    Markosian likes this.
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Not if there is a couple HB/ACs at those elevators...
  7. Yeah, I can tolerate Harkus still provided it's a full match at the start but I can't stand Agnathio, especially once A is taken. I'm like you, I tend to avoid fortress maps whenever possible :)
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Thats easy enough to handle with a grenade though. I actually like that defenders hide up their. It nets me around 10 insta ragdolls a match from sticky nades blowing up clusters of dudes.
  9. SniffSteven SniffSteven Steam Early Access

................................Eldar treachery!
  10. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Aaaaand we're back to countless builds in beta where JPA's survivability was that of an origami rice paper crane in a wind tunnel of warp fire.

Hooray!
    SniffSteven likes this.