Background Image

United in Blood (OOC/Interest Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maensith, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Maensith Subordinate

I'd expect Son of Dorn to be loathe to unnecessary excesses and luxury! :D
  2. Victus Jammysod Well-Known Member

Unless you count the magic pain glove.
  3. Maensith Subordinate

I think I'm going to halt this RP's progress for a while - I'm a bit burned out and cant come up with any interesting ideas and posts to keep the RP's necessary level of interest.

Hope no one is angry on me. I'm not finishing this RP, just temporary stopping it
  4. From the look of things, it seems everyone will be taking a bit of a break to get through the holidays regardless.

No worries, looking forward to continuing the story at the soonest date. It's been a great ride so far.
    Jammysod, BlackNecron and Maensith like this.
  5. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

6. Maensith Subordinate

What? Just because I post on other branches of this forum doesnt mean this RP is gonna be resurrected - it's pretty dead yet, considering that there are already several massive RPs substituing mine (and they have been quite active for a time, meaning people are interested in them). Besides, I'm not RPying anymore and so this project is over.
  7. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

Okay okay, just maybe could have said that it's finished. I was just wondering, because I liked this RP. No hard feelings. I probably should have worded that better.
    Still sad. No Necron RP for me.