Background Image

United in Blood (OOC/Interest Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maensith, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Maensith Subordinate

@Wata , is your necron still in? Not hurrying you or smth, just asking since he hasnt reacted yet in the current situation faced by the Necrons
  2. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Well, to be honest I've been having trouble coming up with posts for him and found myself lacking interest. So, I think I'll leave this RP, since I'm finding it hard to get into. At least I know Necrons are not my thing, now. Sorry for the absence, probably should have said something sooner.
    Maensith likes this.
  3. Maensith Subordinate

You cant just leave so simply....I'll have a payment from you for this, a piece of your soul...
  4. Try making a character in another faction.
  5. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Well, I just lost interest. Sorry but that's it for me. It's not any of the players and so on, I'm just not feeling this RP is for me. :/ No matter the faction.
  6. Schalli Schalli Well-Known Member

Which totally fits to the expression of your profile picture:p.
    Wata likes this.
  7. Victus Jammysod Well-Known Member

And so to sate my boredom I am making a Victus mini from all the space Marine stuff I spent Christmas getting.
    Maensith likes this.
  8. Victus Jammysod Well-Known Member

The assembly of regular Dark Angel Victus is complete. The differences between him and a regular apothecary being a Deathwatch pauldron and a sniper rifle I took from a scout squad. He also only has the legs of MK VI armour because he only ever really wore that armour in the Deathwatch.
  9. Ugh, holidays are winding down, Family is heading home and I have a lot less on my plate again. Should be good to continue on with the plot wrote have going, sorry about the silence.
  10. Victus Jammysod Well-Known Member

Yey!