Background Image

United in Blood (OOC/Interest Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maensith, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Maensith Subordinate

I thought there were many ways to react when the 20'' tall apparition of the Phoenix Lord psychically captures your entire ship :D. Although, looks like Wata's musical necron is missing
  2. Maensith Subordinate

I'm not hurrying anyone, just informing
  3. My reaction will be the same as my last post. Stare at giant primitive trying to scare us and failing. Plan to kill said primitive at some point but not much else worth saying.
  4. Maensith Subordinate

Ladies and gentlemen, I need your advice:

How lore-wise would it be to assume that many crew members aboard the Sword of Orion were corrupted by mere presence and vision of the Chaos Space Marines within several hours and became some primitive chaos-tainted mindless puppets? I mean ordinary technical personnel, wounded guardsmen or even some nearly dead? The mere presence of traitor marines can inflict mind-shaking terror into ordinary humans, especially Khornates and those who fought them or was killed (wounded) by their weapons experienced this terror magnified tenfold. Assuming also that Khornates are literally boiling with tainted warp power circulating in their flesh and armour, they can spread foul chaos energies in their wake even unconsciously, some tiny yet strong enough for usual mortals warp daemons capturing minds and bodies of their preys.

I need this clarification to make one battle scene involving dozens of corrupted zombie-like imperials
  5. kanila kanila Subordinate

Zombies would be easy to do if the Space Marines were worshipping Nurgle. Just guessing, but they COULD be driven into a blood frenzy by their passing.
    Maensith likes this.
  6. Maensith Subordinate

Yes, something like that, rendered into mindless blood-crazed creatures recognizing no one and attacking anyone indiscriminately - is it acceptable?
    kanila likes this.
  7. kanila kanila Subordinate

I could see that working, the way i see it happening would be high levels of aggression with no filter. Minor issues that just result in fist fights. Trying to think of a good example.... But i think you get the point.
  8. Victus Jammysod Well-Known Member

Also bear in mind we're operating off the assumption that none of the crew were already tainted and secretly worshipping Chaos. When the Ruinous powers appear the scum will join them!
    Maensith likes this.
  9. Meamwhile the necrons are just sitting here in the web way. Contemplating killing you all.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Indeed, some imperial vessels (especially those of Mechanicus) are literally huge space cities with uncounted thousands of people swarming inside, it's often unknown even to ships' commanding echelons what's going on on the lower decks, in ships' bellies - pretty like underhives on hive worlds.....
    BruticusTheGoreHound likes this.