Background Image

Unholy Templars Of The Eternal Crusade (chaos)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dark-Knight, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Hail to thee my fellow warriors of Chaos. You are all invited to take up arms under the banner of the Unholy Templars and drive the Imperial lapdogs into oblivion... Oh yeah and the Orks and the elf people.

The Unholy Templars is a relaxed gaming group for fans of the Warhammer 40,000 brand. All of our members are friendly and we're not one of those Guilds that demand that their members are referred to titles such as Lord or Sir. We're willing to play with those who have a limited number of hours they can put into the game: this may be important to you if you have a full-time job/family or those who have limited knowledge of Warhammer 40,000.

We're currently organising our members into refined combat sects which are roughly 6-12 members big. We haven't really finalised organisation but these sects will have the ability to stand alone from the sects and be an individual squad in its own right with its own trophies and honours system. We allow both RP and regular chat on the forums as there is a designated RP area. We are currently moving members from multiple websites and relocating them to the new site.

We also allow non Eternal Crusade RP to take place, want to roleplay the siege of Armageddon or the Horus Heresy? Well now you can.
    http://unholy-templars.enjin.com/recruitment
    If you are interested please fill out the application form, it's there to deter trolls and spam bots. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

- Batman.
  2. We will burn the planet and slay all our enemies in the name of the Dark Gods!!
    Dark Knight likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I call first blood!
  4. Tartaros chronuss Subordinate

i'm in, as a iron warrior
    Dark Knight likes this.
  5. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the family :)

Currently we have over 18 members devoted to our chaotic cause.
  6. HanSolo New Member

i would like to join in the onslaught of loyalists
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Accepted your application :)
  8. Lord Arghast New Member

I am araghast lord of the black legion the black legion will aid u in this eternal crusade space dogs will find no mercy all hail the dark gods!
  9. Slov_Knight Slov Subordinate

Hey Dark Knight, im in
  10. Slov_Knight Slov Subordinate

hey, what would I type in google to get to the page, and I made an account