Background Image

UAT Updated - March 27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

What have I told you about just giving away your relic screenshots?
  2. Saillin Drakar Menial

Just another LSM bias patch... hmmm...however nothing new!!!
    DEVs.. thx for

[​IMG]
    DrDooManiC and Firskon like this.
  3. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Harkus, Ashgarm and Mandulis like this.
  4. Mandulis Mandulis Active Member

Yeah really massive ahahaha
  5. Massive is only the dissapointment i guess
    Mandulis likes this.
  6. Saillin Drakar Menial

So recolors and two diferent models(one for real money) it's now called MASSIVE??? since when..?

n there's Warlock Cest.. legs.. arms..? helmet with two types of horns..>? they are soo diferent from each other..

Other Aspect Wariors..? two cests for all..? legs only for Riper... Arms for no one.. n 1 helmet option for each aspect... ohhh i forgot about Recollors calld Shrines... that cost 10k RTC exept SScorpion....
    All So MASSIVE.. =))

I love banshee swords.. 5 colors with one model.. =)) scorpion has 3 diferent model if we accept different handles as model..
    Mandulis likes this.
  7. SgtSixpack Recruit

Can u release patches earlier in the day when I'm not looking to have a match plz?
  8. Kesslan Kesslan Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar have definitely gotten the short end of the stick in terms of customization so far. And Nathan's claims of there being 'thousands of weapons' is based upon there being a bunch of recoloured versions of the exact same weapon combined with reskins for LSM/CSM versions of said weapons. I'm willing to bet that part of this supposed massive customization is based on the recolours had by picking various sub factions such as the different chapter or worldcraft colours.

I'll admit I really noticed Eldar got screwed in customization when the exact same shoulder pad was released for some Eldar classes and then re-released for a few others, but both, while completely identical in every way, had to be paid for as totally separate items. (I'd have to log in to double check which one it is)

There is still a ton of work to be done one this game before it even lives up to half the promises made, but so far they at least appear to be slowly headed in the right direction. Most of the time.
    Mandulis likes this.
  9. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

Was I supporting your argument or contradicting it...you'll never know. *x-files theme*
    Drakar likes this.
  10. SpartanWaaagh Steam Early Access

so where are these new legs that were ready?